Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ladybug Parties

Based on the amout of ladybug favors I've been doing lately, I'm going to say that this is a popular theme for parties.  I've done chocolate ladybugs for baby showers and little girl birthday parties.  For anyone with one of these parties coming up, I've searched for some inspiration for you! 

These pictures are from The TomKat Studio:

I love the use of the green M&M's in this!  If you don't want to do your own pretzels, we can do them for you!


Okay, how sweet are these cupcakes?  Just color your vanilla or cream cheese frosting, and use chocolate chips and Junior Mints for the dots!

Marshmallow pops.  It looks like these were just dipped partially in red candy melts.  Just keep in mind when doing them this way that the marshmallow that isn't dipped will get hard pretty quickly, so it's best to do these the day of the party.  When we do ours, we dip the whole thing first in white chocolate, and then in the colored chocolate.  The marshmallow stays fresh a lot longer this way.

And how simple is this for your dessert table?  Black and red licorice!



And I found these absolutely BEAUTIFUL ladybug cakes at Pink Cake Box, located here in NJ.  I think she makes the SWEETEST cakes I've ever seen!


Okay, one last picture.  These are our ladybug lollipops available at our Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design: BoutiqueMama.com